Nothing tastes greater then chicken and bacon together. What tastes even better is chicken and bacon with a sweet coating on it. OH YUM!! This dish is super easy and fast to make and tastes delicious. The only catch is, to make sure you do not over cook the chicken. If you do, it will come out dry. If you cook it to the directions it will be perfect. I also made these yummy Brown Butter Honey Garlic Carrots. These are awesome and so sweet. These two paired together were a hit in my home. I did not make enough. This was a easy and a fast meal to make that was delicious. I hope you like them as much as everyone in my house did. Enjoy 😉
Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
* 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenders (about 10 chicken tenders)
* 10 slices bacon
* 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
* 1 Tbsp chili powder
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with cooking rack.
* In a shallow dish, combine brown sugar and chili powder.
* Wrap each chicken tender with one slice of bacon. Coat bacon wrapped chicken tenders with the brown sugar and chili powder mixture. Place on baking sheet.
* Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until bacon is crisp.
ROASTED BROWN BUTTER HONEY GARLIC CARROTS
* 2 pounds large carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces (baby carrots will also work)
* ½ cup butter
* 3 Tablespoons honey
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* salt and pepper
* parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium saucepan add the butter and cook over medium high heat. Continue to whisk for a few minutes until the butter starts to become frothy and brown. Add the honey and garlic and remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl add the carrots and drizzle the sauce on top. Toss until coated and spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until carrots are tender. (see note) Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
** I like to cover with foil for the first 10 minutes and then remove and let roast and brown for the last 10 minutes.