This was a recipe that was yummy and quick. If you love cream cheese you will definitely love this chicken recipe. It goes great with some roasted vegetables, and some French bread. Make some extra because it’s great reheated as well! Enjoy this one! 😉
• 2 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless
• 8 oz cream cheese softened
• 1 tbsp chives chopped
• 12 slices bacon (3 pieces per chicken breast)
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and chives. Set aside.
• Spoon a portion of the cream cheese mix and spread it in the center of the chicken breast, keeping at least a 1/2 inch gap from the edges clear.
• Starting with the smallest end, roll up the chicken breast. With the seam side of the chicken facing up, wrap pieces of bacon around it so that the ends of the bacon are tucked beneath the chicken. Wrapping this way should secure the bacon and keep the chicken wrapped. If needed, use toothpicks to help keep the chicken wrap together.
• Place chicken in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 5 minutes to crisp the bacon. If desired, sprinkle more fresh chopped chives on top.
• Serve immediately.